THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HOLY SPIRIT PARISH SCHOOL.
If you would like to schedule a tour of the school, click here: SCHOOL TOUR
Click here to complete the 2024/2025 New Student Application
The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Sacramento, mindful of their mission to be witnesses to the love of Christ for all, admit students of any race, color and national and/or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the schools. The Catholic schools in the Diocese of Sacramento do not discriminate on the basis of race, color and national and/or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, scholarships, athletic and school-administered programs.
Holy Spirit School is a ministry of Holy Spirit Parish and serves its parishioners. Admission to the school is based on criteria adopted by the pastor and principal. If space allows, the school may elect to admit students from other parishes and non-Catholic students.
- Applicants that are considered for acceptance into Holy Spirit School must submit the following documents:
- Application form and $42 application fee
- County Certificate of Live Birth
- Baptismal Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Most recent report card (grades 1st through 8th)
- Applicants entering TK must be four years old by September 1st of the current academic year.
- Applicants entering K must be five years old by September 1st of the current academic year.
- After the above criteria are met, the priority of acceptance into Holy Spirit School is governed by the following guidelines:
- Siblings of currently enrolled Holy Spirit Parish School students
- Actively participating Catholic families of Holy Spirit Parish who regularly attend liturgical services and contribute to the support of the church
- Children with at least one parent who is an alumnus of Holy Spirit Parish School
- Transfer students from another Catholic school and/or actively participating Catholic families who contribute to the sacramental and liturgical life of another Catholic parish
- All other applicants